Who you are, how you give, what you get, and how hard you work…all those things carry an emotional current.
Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.
I’m a believer in the concept of being holistically well, so I’ve started a fire, and invited women who have put emotional wellness into practice for both personal and professional reasons to sit around this fire with me. Sit with us, won’t you?
Which of your emotional currents have you been charging up these days?
Want to start learning how to use your emotions to boost you UP instead of DOWN?
Join us for the first Emotional Wellness Conference, and explore your emotional journey through the experiences of these incredible women.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Subscribe to Execumama.com
2. Open the emails I send you.
3. Watch each speaker via the link in your email.
4. If she moves you, subscribe to her site so she can feed you even more.
5. Remember this is a CONFERENCE–talk to the women around you! Tweet to a friend, comment on a video, let someone have the pleasure of hearing your perspective.
6. Look in the mirror and smile—you’re now part of this Emotional Wellness movement!
Got questions? I’m here.
Here’s the Who and When.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so I can tap on your door when each speaker shares her Light.
WHO SHE IS & WHEN SHE SPEAKS
Intro to Emotional Wellness (by me) – Sep. 3
Monique Caruth – Sep. 4
Brooke Brimm – Sep. 7
Christie Crowder - Sep. 10
Jai Stone - Sep. 11
Michelle Currie – Sep. 12
Jennae Peterson – Sep. 13
April D. Thompson – Sep. 14
Ivy La Artista – Sep. 18
Katrina M. Harrell – Sep. 19
Carla Morrison – Sep. 20
Alisha Sommer – Sep. 21
Arielle Loren – Sep. 24
Takeyah A. Young – Sep. 25
L’Erin Alta-Devki – Sep. 26
Monique Brown – Sep. 27